Friday, March 19, 2010

High Key Low Key take two!!!

Party?


This was my favorite low key picture in all the ones i took for this assignment. It brings a sense of wonder. like..why are the sunglasses broken? are they going to a party? why those accesories? I like how the sunglasses and the sequins especially reflect! I also liked how it was three different textures-sequins, smooth plastic and a fuzzy blankey:) this one was hard to shoot sharp and took alot of bracketing..but i think it turned out nice!


Cheer Shoes


I really liked this one cause i think it told the most stories. Yes it was white cheer shoes against a white background but the shoes were dirty and kind of worn out which made you wonder how long the owner had been cheering and all the many things they had done in those shoes? if they still did or if it was like a possession from the past?




book!


This picture was different than all the high keys i've ever shot, it had black in it. its just a simple book but one detail is it has white candle wax dripping all over it, it makes me ask why?? Was this person reading by candlelight? it reminds me of like a pioneer reading or anne frank stealing away to the attic to read..she probably had to use candlelight.




Phone


I liked this one because it was things all messed up. A phone hanging off the hook, a blanket draped over the phone, things just didn't look right. It brings all sorts of assumptions to mind..maybe- did their house get broken into? are they just a messy person? I like the reflections that come off the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment