Thursday, March 25, 2010

Get On Your Belly!!!!

Looking through Glass


I was walking around my house looking for inspiration of things to photograph and i saw this little glass coffee table with vases on it! so i went on my back under the table and started to set up my picture! as i looked through the table i realized among all the vases and such on the table there was a chandelier and lights on the ceiling! the glass table made a cool effect, it kind of doubled everything up.


Back Porch


i was shooting outside on the cold tile and i think my camera slipped because i didn't really mean to tilt my camera! but i liked the way it looked and how my dog Bello was looking at the camera in confusion!


Shining through the window


I really like this picture but the sun shining through the window was so bright! it was blown out but i liked how you could see the framing of the window and the reflection!


Ceiling


I was laying on the floor in our loft and noticed how the ceiling was three different colors! it went from the dark cabinet to the darker painted part of the ceiling then it transitioned into a part painted with lighter paint! i also love how ot is super sharp :D


Piano


This is one of my favorite pictures from this assignment. I liked the reflection on the piano, the white outline reminds me of a painting! i like how its really sharp and shows each little mark on the piano


Clothes on the floor


I was walking around my house trying to find inspiration of what pictures to take! As i walked down the hall to my room i saw there was a random pile of clothes laying on the floor. I don't know why they were there but i thought it was a good photo oppurtunity for this particular assignment.

Dresser


After i took my picture from under the table i rolled over and noticed the dresser! I really like how the carpet has all these designs but its focused more on the dresser than the carpet! i thought it looked really cool :)


Bello


I was laying on my back porch taking pictures when suddenly my teacup shih tzu walked up and sat in front of the camera! and then looked away like he had no interest at all! which isnt normal because he follows my family around and if everyones not looking at him and giving him all the attention he starts barking and sneezing!! he looked like a dog in deep thought.

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of the table and window. the light reflection is shweet!!!! it looks cool! I also love the picture of the ceiling and the contrast, its so interesting! good work Abi!

    ReplyDelete