
I was walking around my house trying to find something to take pictures of when i came across all my new clothes i had bought! nine skirts and dresses hanging in a row each hanger lined up! perfect!

This is my second picture of five but this time its the reflection of it off my phone! i like how clear the five is when the screen isnt at all

my seven came out of the way i was sitting, i realized it made a seven shape! Picture!!!

just a number on a phone. I like the contrast (:

I cant decide if i like my number ten very much..not very sharp and its just a number on a clock but i like the contrast!

A balloon leftover from my fifteenth birthday just floating up at my ceiling! i like how sharp it is!

I really liked this one, i liked the lighting and how the picture was unique.

2 of abba!!!!!!! hahaha(:

In my room i have a white board and it says-Jr.Blue is #1! (my cheer team) and the one had been all scratched away and i really liked it so i took a picture of it!

plain wall. nothing. pretty much the definition of zero.
No comments:
Post a Comment